This authentication demo will show some functionality of our unified authentication ID Control Server. The demo includes authentication methods and solutions like:
- HandyID: generation of OTP with the HandyID application on your mobile device;
- MessageID: generation of OTP send to the user by SMS;
- KeystrokeID: biometric solution based on the user's keystroke behaviour, also called Keystroke Dynamics or Recognition.
Within the demo you will experience how to strongly authenticate to:
- Windows Network Sign On;
- SSL VPN, like Juniper, Cisco and SSL Explorer) Sign On;
- Server Based Computing, like Citrix and Windows Remote Desktop and Terminal Server Sign On;
- Web Application, like Online CRM, Social Networks, ERP, Content and Document Management, Billing, Accounting, etc.;
- Outlook Web Access Sign On.