60% of organizations see working from home threatened by cyber threats
Fortinet’s “2020 Remote Workforce Cybersecurity Report” conducted among organizations in 17 countries worldwide has some interesting conclusions after the introduction of home working:
– 60% of all organizations faced an increase in the number of attack attempts. 34% reported a successful attack.
– The biggest challenges surrounding the switch were secure connections, business continuity and access to business-critical applications.
– Nearly half of all organizations were making additional investments in VPN and cloud security.
– nearly 40% also invested in skilled IT professionals or network access control (NAC).
– Only 37% of them used multi-factor authentication (MFA).
– 58%, however, plan to invest in Secure Access Service Edge technology to some extent.
Read more about this: https://www.winmagpro.nl/60-procent-bedrijven-ziet-meer-cyberbedreigingen-na-overstap-thuiswerken