– Share more structural incidents with each other and with other sectors via the Information Security Service (IBD);
– Share an annual incident overview with the IBD, so that a complete insight into threats, trends and developments exists;
– Update and adopt their digital incident response plan every year;
– Help each other with digital incidents and their aftermath
periodic exercises with cyber incidents to test and increase municipal resilience;
– Periodically discuss the subject of digital security in the Municipal Executive;
– Include digital risks in the Integrated Security Plans and structurally making sufficient budget available for permanent resilience against digital threats (according to the advice of the CyberSecurity Council).
Read more about this article here: https://vng.nl/nieuws/meer-prioriteit-voor-beveiliging-digitale-systemen-gemeenten