Safe working from home not under control? Then follow the following 8 recommendations to work from home safely:
- Set up two-factor authentication for administrators.
- Set up two-factor authentication for regular users.
- Avoid using administration rights with normal users.
- Record what users do within your environment.
- Set ‘alerts’ to receive notifications about strange activities.
- Know the risks legacy systems have when integrated.
- When using monitoring software, turn on notifications.
- Manage application security settings.
To get more information about these steps please visit the following site: https://www.digitaltrustcenter.nl/nieuws/veilig-werken-in-cloud-werkomgevingen