Twitter Hack Zoom Court hearing interupted via Zoombombing
Twitter Hack Zoom court hearing was interrupted by a Porn Video as the meeting was Zoombombed. “Zoombombing” is when an uninvited person joins a Zoom meeting. This is usually done in an attempt to gain a few cheap laughs at the expense of the participants. Zoombombers often hurl racial slurs or profanity, or share pornography and other offensive imagery.
In order to prevent Zoombombing disable the following to protect your meeting:
- Embed Password in Meeting Link for One-Click Join;
- Screen Sharing;
- Remote Control;
- File Transfer;
- Allow Participants to Rename Themselves;
- Join Before Host;
- Allow Removed Participants to Rejoin.
And you should enable:
- Mute Participants Upon Entry;
- Always Show Meeting Control Toolbar;
- Identify Guest Participants in the Meeting/Webinar;
- Waiting Room;
- Require a Password When Scheduling New Meetings.
Read more about this at: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jgxadb/twitter-hackers-zoom-hearing-is-interrupted-by-pornhub-video